Tahini Topped Chia Pudding
This bowl of vanilla chia pudding is jazzed up with tahini drizzle and a bounty of chopped almonds, pumpkin seeds, cacao nibs, and coconut flakes.
The chia pudding base is easy to prepare at night for a delicious breakfast the following morning. Serve with your favorite coffee.
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop vanilla EVOLVE® protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon pink himalayan sea salt
- 1 teaspoon maca powder*optional
- 2 tablespoons mixed nuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon cacao nibs
- 1 – 2 tablespoons tahini
- Add chia seeds, almond milk, vanilla, and pink salt in a medium sized bowl. Stir to combine until there are no clumps. Chia seeds like to stick together.
- Add Evolve protein powder (and maca powder if using) and stir until combined
- Refrigerate for a minimum of one hour to let the mixture thicken
- Transfer to serving bowls or mason jars, add toppings, and drizzle with tahini